
I would like to think of this as my semi-inspiration for the water portion of the elements project. I want to try doing some more magazine transfers in a wave like effect and then have that lead into an abstract representation of the deep sea. I plan on using "cool" colors, such as purple, green, blue and perhaps some pink. I also want to incorporate some sort of fish on my film strip as well. I might cut out fish from a magazine or just do some orange to represent them. Not sure yet. As for my other element, air, I plan on keeping the film strip "light" as in colors and amount of material on the strip itself. I want there to be something continous about the strip so I have included some swirls in silver and blue sharpie that I have magazine transfered over top of. I am a big "less is more person" and like simplicity over adornment, so I plan on keeping things creative and interesting but without using 12 different techniques and 85 colors. To me, air is clean and crisp and I want to convey that in my film strip.
No comments:
Post a Comment