I'm not going to lie...I was a tad disappointed at my air part of the project once I saw it projected on the screen. I had a hard time coming up with a solid idea in the first place, so I'm not all surprised that there really wasn't a strong feeling of "air" coming from the strip. I had used a silver sharpie that ended up looking black on the screen, so that didn't really go along with my light and airy feel that I wanted. The magazine transfer of white to silver to light blue to dark blue didn't really stand out either. The colors weren't as vibrant as I would have liked.
However, not all was lost with the project, because I am really happy with how the water turned out. I would like to slow it down in Final Cut just to emphasize the details of the fish I placed throughout that strip. I thought the nail polish looked great. The colors were vibrant and you could see the texture I added pretty well. I'm glad you could catch the waves I put in too. It took me awhile to cut them out because they were so small, so it's a good thing you could see them!
I think I'm finally catching on to just how fast the strip goes through the projector. So hopefully in upcoming projects I can have some better results.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment