So I've been testing out some ideas for the filmstrip animation project and have come up with a few possible shape combinations that I would like to use. At times I feel I am being a bit overambitious with my drawing capabilities. I keep picking these intricate shapes to use and then I have trouble morphing the shapes into each other. So after trying out a bunch of shapes I have come up with my final progression.
I have been given the starting point of an eyeball with an iris which I am going to make the iris disappear and then make the eyeball shut. That gives me a straight, horizontal eye to work with. The line will then break into two dashes which will rotate clockwise once and then will re-attach to from two half moons. From the half moons I will create a pair of lips, which will, oddly enough, morph into a fish. The fish will become the outline of an oval which will flatten out to make a straight, horizontal line again. Lastly, the line will end up in the 3 wave formation that I chose for the master template.
I'm not really sure how accurately I will be able to draw all of these shapes or how consistent they will be. In my mind it is going to look pretty cool but there is a chance it won't turn out as planned. I will just have to practice my shapes some more and then give it a whirl. I figure that it will go by so quickly that if I mess up a little you may not be able to tell too much. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one **
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment